Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Feeling down.

Work's been getting to me lately. I'm growing to really dislike my time here in Korea which isn't fun. My weekends and vacations are golden and I haven't felt like I've been able to relax much in the past few weeks. To top it off, I injured my left elbow somehow and haven't been able to go to the gym or do yoga until just the last week and a half. Also, I have had to take a break from running as I was starting to get some shin splints and don't want to exasperate the injury. I haven't ran in a week but will probably start again this week.

I had a nice weekend this weekend. I did a hike up to the top of a small mountain in Busan where I saw some cool (though I doubt authentic) sculpture in the rocks--a kind of outdoor altar. I went with a couple I met at the Temple stay I did a few weeks back. They are good people and it's nice to have friends outside of Gimhae to go visit.

Anyway, if you love me and want to put a smile on my face I'd love to hear it or get a postcard/letter/anything in the mail! (hint, hint!) I promise to respond quickly!

I hope you are all well!
Love, Zach

Zach Wegner

Noblesse BL. 5F 1145-2 Nae-Dong
Gimhae-shi, Kyoungsangnam-do, Korea





1 comment: